TECHNICS 40TH ANNIVERSARY MODEL
Technics celebrates the 40th Anniversary of the launch of its new hi-end SL-1200G Turntable and it is at this time that they have introduced the Technics RP-DJ1215 Pro-DJ Headphones and the Technics RP-DH1250 Pro-DJ Headphones.
Armin Van Buuren, a global EDM Sensation and amongst the most successful artists of all time has been amongst the first endorsees of the Technics RP-DH1250 Headphones, and you can spot him using them on every single one of his live shows.
Technics is known for its utility for DJ-ing and professional music production purposes; earning loyalty from DJs all over the world; and being a serious product for the serious DJ.
You are about to enjoy a Technics Pure Sound Experience.
- Technics headphone technology lives on with iconic design and legendary performance
- Reversible housing and swivel mechanism for free-style and single-side monitoring
- Detachable cords for professional DJ use and iPhone/iPod/iPad™ connection
- Audiophile quality with 50mm drivers and noise isolation
- Premium playback with high-power 3500mW handling capacity
- 24K gold-plated stereo plug, foldable design, travel pouch included
- Driver unit (mm) φ50
- Impedance (Ω)/1kHz 50
- Sensitivity (dB/mW) 107
- Max Input (mW) 3500 (IEC)
- Frequency Response (Hz-kHz) 5-30
- Cord Length (ft./m) 3.9/1.2-9.8/3.0
- Mini Plug (φ3.5mm) Gold
- AIR Plug Adaptor Gold